iOS 14 Beta Download. iOS 14 Beta profile version will be released after the WWDC 2020 event (June 22). We have already mentioned all the features for iOS 14. Besides details on what innovations will be available, it was a question about how to install the iOS 14 beta version of this operating system.
Currently, iOS 14 Beta is available, but it is only available for developers. As a matter of fact, you need to do some more detailed procedures to install beta. Let’s talk about the details of the release for developers and how to install them.
First Part Device Compatibility
Your iPhone smartphone, which you use to install iOS 14 Beta, must be one of the supported models. You will not be able to install on models that will not receive updates. At this point, you should be using an iPhone 7 or higher. The first part we look at will be the compatibility part.
- iPhone SE 2020
- 11 Pro/11 Pro Max/11
- XS/XS Max
- 8/8 Plus
- 7/7 Plus
- 6s/6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPad 5 and 6 generations
- Pro 12.9/11/10.5/9.7
- mini 4 and 5 generations
- Air 2 and 3 generations
Open Developer Account
If you have one of the supported models, you can proceed to the second stage. In the second stage you need a developer account. Because for the moment we’re talking only about the iOS 14 beta version released for developers. Therefore, it is not possible to upgrade to beta without a developer account.
If you don’t have a developer account, you can create a developer account here. In order to have a developer account, we click on the blue “Enroll li on the page.
Then click on Your Start Your Enrollment ”and log in with your Apple ID. If your account is eligible, you can update without receiving any warnings.
Note: The developer account is not available for free. You have to pay a certain fee. I have to pay about $ 100.
Switching to Installation
Now, after opening your developer account, let’s see how to install. The operations to be performed in this section are as follows;
- First, log in to developer.apple.com on your Mac.
- You need to click the Explore tab here.
- You need to click on the operating system buttons in the bar just above the screen.
- Now click the “Download” tab.
- You will need to log in with your developer account username and password.
- Now switch to iOS 14 beta and download Geri Restore Images ”.
- Select the iOS installation file that is appropriate for the device you are using.
- Click “Applications” at the top of the beta software list.
- Click the Download button next to Xcode 11 and download Xcode 11.
- Now you need to open iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone and Mac.
- Click the iPhone icon that appears in iTunes.
- Press and hold Option on your Mac’s keyboard and select Check for updates.
- Open this location wherever you have downloaded Downloads or iOS14 beta in your sidebar.
- Click the iOS 14 restore image and click Open.
The iOS14 installation via iTunes will begin. Not to be able to upload via beta profiles yet. Because Apple hasn’t published them yet.