Apple just released the iOS 14 beta 3 and iPadOS, two weeks after the release of the second version of iOS 14 .
Registered developers can download the new version of iOS 14 and iPadOS from the Apple Developer Center. To do this, you can use iTunes or download the configuration profile for the update by air.
This year, Apple split iOS 14 and iPadOS into two separate updates. One version is exclusively for the iPhone, and the other is for the iPad.
What’s new in iOs 14 beta 3 for developers
- Build number is 17A5522f for ios version 14 beta 3.
- The update weight is 700 MB.
- iOS 14 beta 3 is not available for iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus (52363318) now it is official.
- MacOS Catalina 10.15 beta 3 build number (19A501i)
- IPadOS Build Number 14 beta 3 (17A5522f)
- WatchOS 6 beta 3 build (17R5521e)
- TvOS 14 beta 3 build number (17J5515e)
- On iPadOS, the split view now shows which side of the display is actively accepting text input.
- The control center now has a noise canceling function for compatible AirPods wireless headphones.
- A new “Opaque” command has been added to the image editing functions.
- Updated alarm icon image.
- In the Music application, navigation by artist name is fixed in the list.
- A new FaceTime Attention Correction setting has been added for iPhone XS and XS Max smartphones.
- Apple Arcade in the App Store app has a new look at the front page stub.
- In the application “Home” added an updated welcome window for webcams.
- The “Subscriptions” button was returned to the main page of the Apple ID screen in the settings.
- Redesigned action buttons on the keyboard.
- In the “Find My” application, they added the “I” tab. It shows your current location.
How to install iOS 14 without a developer account:
- The device must have at least 2GB of space and at least 30% charge level.
- Launch iTunes latest version.
- We make a backup system.
- Download the profile to your device.
- Install it from Safari.
- Restart your device.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
- We are waiting for the update to appear or install the firmware from the links above.