iOS 17 Beta Profile Download. Download Beta Profiles. We recommend that you back up your device before installing iOS 17 or iPadOS 17. This is necessary in case something goes wrong during the installation or you decide to roll back to a stable firmware.
The system may not install the first time.
iOS 17 backup is not compatible with iOS 16 and other older systems.
How to create a backup on the device
Before you rush to download and install the iOS 17 beta, you should first back up your iPhone. This is because the Apple iOS 17 beta is still under development. Hence, it may have some hidden bugs and other issues. In some cases, you may experience overheating, sluggishness, rapid battery drain, etc.
Therefore, you may need to downgrade your iOS 17 beta profile to a previous version of the OS. A backup will come in handy when you need to remove the iOS17 beta from your device.
Join our Telegram group at: https://t.me/downloadbetaprofile
- Open Settings → Apple ID → iCloud → iCloud Backup
- Turn on the iCloud backup toggle switch, click the Create backup button and wait for the process to complete
How to back up a device on Windows
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer with a wire and open iTunes
- Select at the top of the program in the section with your device
- In the Automatic copy creation section, select This computer
- Click Create a copy now and wait for the end of the backup
How to back up a device on a Mac
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer with a wire and open Finder
- In the side menu, select your device
Related: What to do if iPhone doesn’t show up in Finder/iTunes on Mac
- In the Backup section, select Back up everything on this Mac and click the Back up now button
- Now it remains to wait for the process to complete
iOS 17 Beta Profile Free Download
- Download the developer profile (iOS 17 Beta Profiles). This is a zip archive. It can be opened in the Files app.
- Go to Settings → General → Profiles. Select the downloaded profile and click Trust
- Reboot iPhone
- Open Settings → General → Software Update and download iOS 17
That’s all. We are waiting for the download to finish and install a new operating system.
iOS 17 Beta Devoloper Download
It’s worth noting that the iOS 17 public beta isn’t out yet; hence the newly released version is iOS17 developer beta. So if you want to get iOS 17 beta 1 directly from Apple, you need to join the Apple Developer Program. Whether you’re a developer or not, you can sign up for this program and pay $99 to get the OS now.
If you’re ready to sign up for the iOS 17 Developer Beta, follow these steps:
- Go to the App Store to download the developer app for your iPhone.
- Then you should go to “Account” and click on “Register Now”. Use your Apple ID to sign in.
- Check out the various benefits of the program and click the “Continue” button.
- Provide the required information and pay $99 to join the program.
- Go to the Apple Developer Portal and use your Apple ID to complete the sign in process.
- Now click “Install Profile” to download and install the newly released iOS 16 beta profiles.
I want to update my XR on ios 17