iOS 15 beta profile, Apple’s new update, will begin to be tested on developers after the WWDC 2021 event. You can install iOS 15 Beta with different methods, which can be installed by those who have an Apple Developers account with an annual $ 99.
So, how to install iOS 15 Beta without Apple developer account? In this news, we explain step by step how to install the first Beta of iOS 15.
Before proceeding with the iOS 15 installation process; This version can have a lot of bugs, so we recommend that you never install it on your everyday iPhones. Due to the problems to be experienced, your iPhone may let you down at the most unexpected moment. In addition, we recommend that you make a backup with iTunes / Finder before installing iOS15. Because if you do not like the Beta version, you will need a backup in order to return to the previous version and not to lose your data.
HOW TO GET A BACKUP WITH ITUNES?
- Open iTunes and connect iPhone to PC.
- After connecting your iPhone; Trust This Computer on iPhone? you will get a warning. Click Trust and enter the password for the iPhone, if any.
- If you want to save Health and Activity data on your iOS device or Apple Watch, you need to encrypt your backup. For this; Select the Encrypt iPhone backup box and create an easy-to-remember password. If you don’t need to save your Health and Activity data, you can create an unencrypted backup. To do this, simply click Back Up Now.
- After performing these operations, the backup of the iPhone will be automatically saved to the PC.
After making a backup of your iPhone, let’s move on to how to install iOS 15 Beta.
How to install iOS 15 Beta Profile
- Open the link here with the Safari browser on iPhone.
- Download the iOS Beta Profile.
- You will be asked for your password to install the iOS Beta Profile on your iPhone. Enter your password and upload the profile.
- Turn iPhone off and on.
- After the iPhone is turned on; Go to Settings> General> Software Update.
- iOS15 Beta will appear on this screen. Download and install.
After this process, you will be able to download Beta updates, which will be released regularly every month, through OTA. Our advice to you will be to wait for the iOS15 Public Beta version, which will be released in July and has fewer bugs that anyone can install.
iOS 15 Supported Devices
- iPhone 12/ 12 mini/ 12 Pro/ 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11/ 11 Pro/ 11 Pro Max
- XS/ XS Plus
- X/ XR
- 8/ 8 Plus
- 7/ 7 Plus