iOS 14.8 Beta 2 Profile Download Free. On June 22 this year, it introduced iOS 14 beta. If you want to test iOS 14 beta, you should apply the following. But don’t forget to back up your phone.
Which iPhone and iPad can run iOS 14 beta Profile?
For this new edition of iOS (and this first arrival of iPadOS), we note the disappearance of certain models from the list of compatible units compared to last year. We note that the iPhone 5s and 6/6 Plus are retiring – which was planned. The SE and the 6s which share the same architecture therefore close the march. On the iPod touch side, the sixth generation is also packing up.
It was equipped with the Apple A8. You would think that the chip was considered too underperforming, but yet, it is found in the iPad mini 4, which is still on the list, but has more RAM, it is true. On the other hand, the iPad mini 2 and 3 which appeared there last year will not be supported by this beta of iOS 14. The iPad Air, first of the name, released in 2013 and equipped with an A7 chip, is also of the party and closes the ball.
If you want a free download link, please write your e-mail address as a comment.
iOS 14 compatible iPhone and iPod touch
- 6s and 6s Plus
- 7 and 7 Plus
- 8 and 8 Plus
- X and Xr
- Xs and Xs Max
- 11 and 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 2020
- iPod touch 7th generation
iPad OS: compatible models
- mini 4 and 5
- Air and Air 2 and Air 3
- 5th generation
- 6th generation
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5 inch
- 11 inch
- 12.9 inch iPad 1st generation and 2nd generation and 3rd generation
Go ahead, but carefully
Now that you know if your iDevice is compatible with the first version of the public beta intended for it, it is better, if you want to take the plunge, go to the save box.
A priori, public betas are more stable than the first developer version, but this is still software in development, so it is possible that you may encounter an annoying bug. This can be the recurring crash of an app you use every day, as well as the large and inexplicable decline in battery life. You’ve been warned, these are the kinds of risks that a beta tester faces.
Note that, for the experience to be interesting, you should not just taste the novelty but also actively share the problems encountered and possibly your constructive remarks.
Anyway, let’s go back to the backup. There are two solutions available to you. The first and easiest is to go through the backup linked to your iCloud account.
- To access it, go to Settings, tap on your username at the top of the interface.
- Then go to iCloud and iCloud Backup. Then activate the backup and launch one – your device must be connected to the mains and connected by Wi-Fi. Wait until the backup is complete.
- If this solution is practical, it has several flaws, the main one being to force you to have enough storage space in the Cloud. So let’s go to the second option, iTunes.
Connect your iPhone to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Then go to the interface that displays the content of your smartphone from the horizontal navigation bar.
- In the Summary tab, go to the Backups section. Click the This computer box.
- Finally click on the Save Now button. The backup process will take a little while. Patience.
If you are particularly concerned about the security of your data, you can have the backup of your device encrypted with a password. A good way to preserve your personal information if you use a shared family computer, for example.
How to install iOS 14 Beta Profile
Now that your data is kept in a safe place, it’s time to move on to the actual installation steps.
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch Safari to go to the following address: beta.apple.com. Authenticate on the site with your Apple account by pressing the Connect link.
- Then tap on the iOS or iPadOS tab. From there, tap on the Register a device link.
- In the new page that opens in the browser, tap the Download Profile button. Allow Safari to open Settings and then choose the right type of device, iPhone, for iOS, for example.
- Settings then opens on a profile that will give you access to the beta of iOS or iPadOS. Tap the Install button at the top right of the interface.
- After a reboot, your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad is now ready to download and install beta of iOS or iPadOS over the air, OTA, for those in the know, and Wi-Fi for others.
Go to Settings, and General / Software update.
- If the interface does not refresh itself to offer to download the beta – which should be the case if your device is running iOS 13, swipe down to force it to refresh.
- As soon as the choice is offered to you, tap on Download and install.
- Then give your iPhone or iPad enough time to recover the file, the installation should then proceed without any problems. Good beta!
How to install iOS 14 Beta through a PC with Windows 10 (without iTunes)
I Need beta profil 15
Спс за сыллку
Can you help me with the link