iOS 14 Problems and how to fix them. Apple’s new firmware is causing many problems for users. This happened with iOS 14. This is due to the fact that the software is being prepared even for new devices.
Let me remind you that the latest firmware is supported by all devices, starting from iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, SE 1st generation and above.
The 12th generation was taken as the base model, but you need to finish it for every last year’s device. Therefore, firmware # .0.1 or # .0.2 comes out, it is in them that such software errors are corrected. Now let’s figure it out together. Go.
We found all these problems together with our subscribers on Vkontakte. You can also discuss it with us.
The problems that the developers have fixed in iOS 14.0.1:
- The camera does not work in the iPhone 7/7 Plus, 8/8 Plus.
- IPhone 11 tethering doesn’t work.
- The phone application crashes, Spotling search and others.
- The theme does not switch from light to dark on iPhone XR.
- Identifies phone numbers incorrectly.
- Vibration disappears in iPhone X.
- Flashlight does not work.
- The battery runs out quickly.
- Internet problems.
- Doesn’t pair with Apple Watch.
- Unlocking issues on 1st generation iPhone SE.
- The Music application does not work.
- Slow down games.
Issues with third-party apps
2) If you have problems and crashes of third-party applications. For example: sound disappears in Instagram stories, voice messages are not recorded on Vkontakte, and others. Then try:
- Please update the app to the latest version. But not all developers have made changes for iOS 14 yet, so in some cases you need to wait a lot.
- You need to log out and log in again. This helps with constantly hanging notifications, although you don’t have anything missed.
3) If you have network problems. Does not catch in the subway, 4G and other disappears, then: “Settings” => “General” => “Reset” => “Reset network settings”. Should help, if not, read below.
4) If you’ve updated your phone to iOS 14.0.1, you’ve reset everything that can be reset, but the problems persist:
- Make sure you’re not having problems with third-party apps.
- Hard reset the device.
- If this does not help, then we create a backup copy of your iPhone.
- Then we reinstall iOS through a computer. How? Read here.
By the way, the next software version for all iPhones, except for the new 12, will be iOS 14.2. And the new iPhone 12 mini, 12, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max have iOS 14.1 firmware out of the box. There is also a public beta of iOS 14.2 beta 3 that anyone can install for themselves.
If you did not find your problem in our list or nothing helped you, then write to us. Let’s look for a solution together.