iOS 14 Supported Devices and Release Date
iOS 14 Release Date
Every year at the beginning of summer, Apple holds a worldwide conference of WWDC developers, and this year will not be an exception. In 2020, WWDC will be held from June 22. WWDC 2020 launch presentation will take place on June 22 and Apple has already sent invitations to it.
Yesterday, Apple began sending out invitations to the event marking the opening of the WWDC 2020 Developers Conference. It will begin June 3 at 10 am local time. The venue is the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.
Apple promises to talk about the further development of its operating systems. We expect to see iOS 14, macOS 10.15, watchOS 7 and tvOS 14. Apple can also show new hardware, in particular, the powerful Mac Pro workstation.
As we already reported, yesterday, June 22, at the presentation devoted to the opening of the WWDC 2020 world developer conference, Apple introduced the new mobile operating system iOS 14. We talked about the main features of iOS 14 in the previous article, and now it’s time to list the devices that compatible with the new platform.
iOS 14 Supported Devices
As expected, not all devices running on iOS 13 can be upgraded to iOS 14. iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and a number of other models did not receive support for the new operating system. The same goes for iPadOS, an operating system for iPad tablets only. Not all iPad owners can go to it. iOS 14 Supported Devices
Which iPhone compatible with iOS 14:
- iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (April 2020)
- 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max – Released in September 2019
- XR – Released in October 2018
- XS Max – Released in September 2018
- XS – Released in September 2018
- X – Released in November 2017
- 8 Plus – Released in September 2017
- 8 – Released in September 2017
- 7 Plus – Released in September 2016
- 7 – Released in September 2016
- SE – Released in March 2016
- 6s Plus – Released in September 2015
- 6s – Released in September 2015
- iPod Touch (7th Generation) – Released in May 2019