iOS 16 Beta Profile Download Free Link. Right after WWDC 2022, Apple will begin distributing the first test builds of new operating systems. iOS 16 beta 1 Profile and iPadOS 16 beta 1 Profile are primarily aimed at developers. But in this article, we will tell you how you can do it for free.
You need to understand that the first test builds of iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 do not differ in stability and speed, and often there are problems with autonomy in new beta. That is why iOS 16 beta 1 Profile and iPadOS 16 beta 1 Profile download are not suitable for daily use.
If you want a free download link, please write your e-mail address as a comment.
How to install iOS 16 beta Profile on iPhone and iPad
Before installing test builds, devices need to be prepared. We described how to do this in a separate article. But the main thing to do is to back up your data.
There are two ways to create a backup – using iTunes / Finder and via iCloud.
To create a backup using a computer, you need:
- Connect your device to your computer.
- Open iTunes or Finder.
- Find the connected iPhone / iPad and click on the Create backup button in the general window.
Making a local copy protects your data from loss and overwriting in the cloud.
To create a backup via iCloud, you need:
- On the device, go to Settings – Apple ID – iCloud – iCloud Backup.
- Activate the iCloud Backup feature.
- Click on Create backup.
After creating a backup, you can start installing the profile and loading a new operating system. For this:
- On iPhone or iPad via Safari, go to iosprofiledownload.com
- Download the developer profile required to install iOS 16 / iPadOS 16.
- Agree to download.
- Wait for the download process to complete and install the developer profile.
- Reboot device.
- Go to Settings – General – Software Update.
- Install update.
Based on the first reviews, iOS 16 beta 1 Profile and iPadOS 16 beta 1 Profile are relatively stable. Devices do not reboot or heat up more than usual. The main problems are related to the operation of applications. Most of the complaints on the network are about the constant crashes of Safari and the inability to change a number of settings.