iOS 16 Beta Profile Download Free Link. Don’t have an Apple developer account? Don’t worry, because you can still install the beta version of iOS 16 on your iPhone. The process is even easier without a developer account, as your iPhone receives the iOS 16 OTA update directly via this method. Follow the instructions below to learn how to install iOS 16 on your iPhone for free without a developer account.
In addition to the iOS 16 IPSW files, Apple also has the developer beta profile of the operating system. Whether you are a developer or not, once you have installed the iOS 16 beta profile on your iPhone. It will automatically receive the OTA update. The only thing you have to do is get your hands on the beta profile of iOS 16.
Install iOS 16 beta on the iPhone
- Back up your iPhone with iOS 15.6. However, it is strongly recommended that you do not restore this backup to your iPhone after you upgrade it to iOS 16.
- Do not use your iPhone as a daily driver if iOS 16 is installed. Otherwise you may encounter compatibility and stability problems.
- Once you have installed the beta version of iOS 16 on your iPhone. You will also receive OTA updates for future beta versions.
- The OTA update will be about 2-3 GB or more in size, so make sure you have access to a fast Wi-Fi connection.
- Make sure that your iPhone is at least 50% charged or charge it while downloading the OTA update.
- All device data remains intact, but it is always recommended to create a backup.
How to install iOS 16 Beta Profile Download Free Link
Step 1: Get the iOS 16 beta profile for iPhone from a friend or person in your family who has access to the developer account. Alternatively, you can easily find the beta profile on social media platforms. AirDrop the file on your iPhone or simply send the beta profile to yourself by e-mail.
If you want a free download link, please write your e-mail address as a comment.
Step 2: Proceed to open the emailed link to the iOS 16 beta profile on your iPhone. You will automatically be redirected to the iOS Beta Software Profile screen as soon as the download is complete. Make sure that you use Safari to download the file. If not, simply open the app settings and you should see the Profile downloaded option. Tap on it.
Step 3: Go to Settings-> General-> Profile Here you can see the iOS 16 beta profile. You must tap Install three times before selecting the Restart option. You must first remove the iOS 15 beta profile from your iPhone before you can install the iOS 16 beta profile.
Step 4: After restarting your iPhone, go to Settings-> General-> Software Update. The iOS 16 Developer Beta OTA update should appear for download for your iPhone and you must click the Download and Install button for the update to start. If not, wait a few minutes and try again. If this still doesn’t work, restart your iPhone. Depending on the speed of your Wi-Fi connection, the installation process can take up to a few hours or even longer.
Once you have installed an iOS 16 beta on your iPhone, it will automatically receive all future beta OTA updates directly from Apple. Since iOS 16 is still under development and this is the first beta we are talking about, there will be many errors and problems. Ideally, you should report them to Apple so that they are fixed in the next beta or before the final release of the operating system.