iOS 15: How to Change Date, Time and Location of Photos on iPhone. The iOS 15 update brings the ability to edit photo metadata on iPhone and iPad. Below we will explain how this is done.
In iOS 15, you can easily change the date, time and location of photos right through the Photos app. You can even change the data of multiple photos at once.
How to change the details of one photo
- On an iOS15 device, open the Photos app.
- Select the photo you want to change the details of.
- Tap the screen to bring up a menu and tap the “i” icon.
- Click Make Changes to change the date and time.
- When done, in the upper right corner, click Done.
- You can also Add a location if it is not specified. To change a location, tap it and select Change.
- You can add a caption under the photo.
How to change the details of multiple photos
- In the upper right corner of the Photos app, tap Select.
- Check the photos you want.
- Click the Share icon.
- Scroll down and tap Change date and time or Change location.